Position: - Manager Marketing & Partnership
Organization: Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skill Council (A Registered Society being incorporated by FICCI and National Skills Development Corporation)
Unit: New Delhi
Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skill Council
The Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council (SPEFL-SC) is one of the Sector Skills Council supported by Govt. of India and NSDC.
The Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council are mandated to impact 2.1 million people over ten years. The SPEFL-SC shall work in the following subsectors: Science and Technology, Medicine, Broadcasting, Grassroots, Facilities, Management, Development, Event Management, Coaching, Manufacturing.
Activities of Sector Skill Council
- Setting up Labor Market Information System to assist planning and delivery of training
- Bringing out authoritative research publication on skill landscape of Sports
- Developing competency standards based on inputs from industry
- Introducing certifications and assessments recognized nationally and globally.
- Putting a robust accreditation process and quality assurance in place for training providers
- Plan and execute industry benchmarked programmes for training of trainers
Broad Objectives of the Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skill Council:
- Providing existing workforce opportunity and platform to re-skill and up-skill
- Develop a well-structured Labour Market Information System
- Standardization of affiliation, accreditation and certification process
- Identification of skill development needs and preparing a catalogue of skill types
- Develop a sector skill development plan and maintain skill inventory
- Storage and exchange of industry data, workforce data and career related data across all industry segments.
- Developing Standards and QA to bring global best practices in industry
ENVIRONMENT / BACKDROP
The Manager Marketing & Partnership will report to CEO/COO. The person will have to build and drive all the Marketing activities, deliver time bound outcomes as per the business plan while ensuring that the entire process is consultative and includes feedback from the industry.
OPERATING NETWORK / INTERFACE
1. All partners within the Sports sector including Industries, Sports Management Cos., Associations, Institutions, Federations etc.
2. Interact with NSDC and other Government departments, Ministries like Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports etc.
3. Service providers offering skills training in the sector
4. Interface with the un-organized sector players and supply chain to understand the skills requirements
1. Governing Board of the Council
2. Advisory Board of the Council
3. Action Group and Stakeholder Boards specific to sub sectors of Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council
4. Committees and Forums
Education & Relevant Experience
1. Masters/PG in Business/Sports Management or any other related application based field
2. Minimum 4 years of Experience in Sports Policy work and Ministry work
3. Experience in strategic planning and execution
4. Experience in developing QPs/ NOSs
5. Experience in dealing with diversified range of stakeholders both industry and government heavily based on partnerships
6. Ability to create internal systems and procedures for effective delivery and operations with strong leadership capabilities
7. Understanding of the Sports and its sub sectors is must
Technical (Knowledge, Skills, Attitude)
- Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Creating operational procedures
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Business Incubation
- Peoples person
- Go getter with the ability to meet deadlines and get things done
- Passionate about working with people and impacting the lives of the people at the bottom of pyramid.
- Entrepreneurial: Ability to start from scratch and setting up the organization.
- Must have demonstrated multi-tasking abilities and can work both independently and with a group.
- Ability to drive and motivate the co-workers and teams to successfully meet all project deadlines
- Team Player
- To prepare and implement a marketing plan for selling the concept of an SSC to the stakeholders across the value chain, as well as for selling accreditation and evaluation norms to the training providers.
- To market the concept of certified workforce to the employers and the Industry at large.
- Carry out meaningful surveys to locate prospective partners on the resource side, training side, technology side and the standards and evaluation side.
- Be the anchor for all partnering activities of the organization and source the legal and other compliances needed for doing so.
- Source and build strong partnerships with the supply side for trainee mobilization and with the market side for employment generation.
- Track and maximize partner impact and report to the organization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Wellness / Fitness / Sports
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time