Position: Assistant Manager Assessment & Certification
Organization: Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skill Council (A Registered Society being incorporated by FICCI and National Skills Development Corporation)
Unit: New Delhi
Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skill Council
The Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council (SPEFL-SC) is one of the Sector Skills Council supported by Govt. of India and NSDC
The Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council are mandated to impact 2.1 million people over ten years. The SPEFL-SC shall work in the following sub sectors: Science and Technology, Medicine, Broadcasting, Grassroots, Facilities, Management, Development, Event Management, Coaching, Manufacturing
Activities of Sector Skill Council
- Setting up Labor Market Information System to assist planning and delivery of training
- Bringing out authoritative research publication on skill landscape of Sports
- Developing competency standards based on inputs from industry
- Introducing certifications and assessments recognized nationally and globally.
- Putting a robust accreditation process and quality assurance in place for training providers
- Plan and execute industry bench marked programmes for training of trainers
Broad Objectives of the Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skill Council:
- Providing existing workforce opportunity and platform to re-skill and up-skill
- Develop a well-structured Labour Market Information System
- Standardization of affiliation, accreditation and certification process
- Identification of skill development needs and preparing a catalogue of skill types
- Develop a sector skill development plan and maintain skill inventory
- Storage and exchange of industry data, workforce data and career related data across all industry segments.
- Developing Standards and QA to bring global best practices in industry
ENVIRONMENT / BACKDROP
The Assistant Manager is required to work with CEO/COO. The person will have to build and drive all the database, deliver time bound outcomes as per the business plan while ensuring that the entire process is consultative and includes feedback from the industry.
OPERATING NETWORK / INTERFACE
1. All partners within the Sports sector including Industries, Sports Management Cos., Associations, Institutions, Federations etc.
2. Interact with NSDC and other Government departments, Ministries like Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports etc.
3. Service providers offering skills training in the sector
4. Interface with the un-organized sector players and supply chain to understand the skills requirements
1. Governing Board of the Council
2. Advisory Board of the Council
3. Action Group and Stakeholder Boards specific to sub sectors of Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council
4. Committees and Forums
Education & Relevant Experience
2. Minimum 4-6 years of Experience in skill domain
Technical (Knowledge, Skills, Attitude)
- Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Computer savvy
- Assessments under NSDC Schools Programmes, PMKVY & NON-Star
- Coordination with the National Skill Development Corporation and States
- Support in Content Development & Curriculum
- Coordination with affiliated Assessment agency and Training Partners
- Managing Accounts & follow up with Stakeholders for billing payment
- Handling Old & New SDMS, Pitney Bowes
- Support in organizing meetings including GC, Steering Committee, NSDC etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Wellness / Fitness / Sports
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time